- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our site, herein refered to as “the Site”. In these Terms and Conditions "the Company" means Fraser Knitwear.
We hope that you enjoy your visit, but you should be aware that your use of the Site is regulated by these terms and conditions. Browsing the Site will constitute acceptance of the terms and Conditions, so if you do not accept them either in whole or in part, you should stop using the Site immediately. You should also make yourself aware of our Disclaimer. We may vary the terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will take effect from the date of posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site indicates your acceptance of any changes which we may make to the Terms and conditions.
Throughout the terms and conditions, when we refer to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ etc, we are referring to the Site. When we refer to ‘you’ we are referring to the user or browser of the Site.
Accessing or viewing the Site constitutes your acceptance to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should EXIT the Site immediately.
The content of this Site (except where otherwise stated) is copyright © Fraser Knitwear. This includes any text, scripts, applets, images, and graphics. You may print or download the content of this site for you own personal use only but all such prints and/or downloads should acknowledge that the material is copyright © Fraser Knitwear where appropriate. You may cache or store material from the Site for private on – or off – line browsing purposes only.
The distribution or copying of the content of the Site or any part of the Site for any commercial purpose is specifically prohibited other than with the express written consent of Fraser Knitwear. A written licence for commercial distribution or copying may be obtained on request on such terms and at such costs as we may determine.
Any trade mark, service mark or other intellectual property contained in or relating to this site are, unless otherwise explicitly stated, the property of Fraser Knitwear. The use of such trade marks, service marks or other intellectual property by users or viewers of this site is strictly forbidden.
3. Newsletters and Event Information
Fraser Knitwear shall not be liable to you (whether directly or indirectly and whether as a result of negligence or otherwise) in respect of any losses or damage which you may incur as a result of your use of the Site. We would advise that you read the terms of our Disclaimer. We have taken, and will continue to take, all reasonable steps to ensure that the Site and all information which is published on the Site (including all newsletters) is accurate. We cannot however guarantee:
- that material, information or data obtained from or through this site is complete, accurate or not an infringement of any party’s intellectual or other property rights.
- that material, information and data submitted via this site will be fully secure.
- that material, information and data obtained from or through this site will meet your requirements.
- that your access to or use of this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free or that defects in information contained on this site will be corrected.
Please contact us and let us know if you are aware of any inaccuracies, and steps will be taken to correct them.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. These links are suggested for information only and our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites. Care is advised in visiting any external sites linked from this Site. No liability is accepted for any information contained on any external site. If you consider that the content of any external site linked from this Site is illegal, immoral or offensive please advise the Company using any of the contact methods listed on our Contact page.
6. Alteration of terms and conditions
The Company reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be posted on this Site.
If you have any cause for complaint about this Site please contact us.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland, and each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
11. Terms & Conditions of sale
- In these Terms and Conditions ‘Company’ means Fraser Knitwear and ‘Customer’ means the person or company whom purchase the goods. 'Goods' means any goods supplied by us to you and available for sale on this website.
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
- Goods ordered from our website for delivery outside the United Kingdom may be subject to import duties and taxes or handling charges which are levied when the delivery reaches the country of destination. We do not have any control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Payment of any such charges, taxes or import duties will be your responsibility and you must comply with the applicable laws and regulations held within the destination country. Please check with your local customs office for further information prior to placing your order.
- All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. We can accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
- All shortages, pilferage or damage in transit must be notified to boththe carriers and ourselves by recorded delivery post within four working days of delivery. No claim will otherwise be accepted and delivery will conclusively be deemed to have been properly made.
- Any faulty goods must be reported faulty within 7 working days. All items must be returned in original packaging undamaged/unused. Please contact us prior to returning your items for confirmation of acceptance of item.
- Returns of non-faulty goods must be made within 7 working days of receipt. Returned items must be in new and unused condition with the packaging and labels intact.
- Except in the case of faulty or wrongly supplied goods, the customer bears the cost of returning items for exchange or refund. Refunds are made within 10 working days of the refund or exchange being agreed. We strongly recommend that items are returned via Royal Mail Signed For or a similar tracked service.
- Variation in shade of yarn at dyers' normal variation level will be allowed as acceptable.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to circumstances beyond its control.
- These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods to the Customer to the exclusion of any terms and conditions specified by the Customer.
- The contract between the Company and the Customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
- The online terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Company may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website.